Tuesday 9 February 2010

Blogging from Barcelona

Well, I wish I could tell you something amazing about Barcelona today, but really, being stuck at an airport and watching the rain is not very eventful. 
Anyhow, a lot of good things have happened: the colour returned to my laptop (thanks again Sebastián for your advice, next time, surely there will be a next time, I'll know what to do :)), I found some mags in Russian (ridiculously expensive but oh well), there have been some Poles and Hungarians around offering me some entertainment and there's only one chapter left in the book about the history of Hungary. Not too bad in other words.

2 comments:

Le Hamster Ruso said...

Al final cual era el problema del portátil?

Zsuzsi said...

No sé, cuando lo encendí, todo estaba funcionando bien...