Sunday 15 April 2012

Week Ahead

The throat is finally getting better, so I’ve spent a good 30 minutes doing what I like most: planning! Smile (the throat needs to be OK because I’m planning my training for next week…).

The plan is as follows:

DSCN2656

I’ve got two different kinds of training plans that I could follow, including this one. I’ll give this a try for a week, and then decide which one is better. The morning walks are a new addition, but there is no longer any excuse to omit them, considering that the sun rises shortly after 6 am. The place where I work is also only a 7-minute walk away so walking to work and back doesn’t give enough exercise.

Today’s lunch was delicious, yet extremely spicy

DSCN2652

Bulgur, chicken breast, mushrooms, chili, garlic, lots of cilantro and feta cheese.

No comments: