Friday 19 March 2010

Seg fredag [Tough Friday]

Few words can describe what kind of a day today is, the Swedish seg (really meaning tough, but can also be used to describe something that is reaaaally boring) might be the most suitable option.

It’s the kind of day that you’re brain is still fast asleep at 16.30 p.m. Your body is shouting for some rest, everything hurts AND it’s raining outside (say hello to Spring!!). If you need examples, I could tell you that I was completely unable to talk on the mobile because I was too tired to lift my arm... (normal?)

So now I’ll concentrate on nice things only: tasty tea, fabulous music (Myslovitz again), meditating on a spike mat and silly books.

Anyhow.. I hope everybody will have a nice Friday with plenty of sunshine, champagne and good music to dance to!


No comments: