Friday 5 March 2010

Not bad at all [even if I say so myself]

My father was willing to try my cooking skills, and after an inventory of the kitchen shelves and the fridge, this is what I managed to throw together. The sauce contains (and serves 4-5 people):
  • 400 g minced meat (10% fat)
  • a bit of butter
  • 1 red pepper
  • 1 onion
  • 4 large mushrooms
  • 200 g cherry tomatoes
  • 1 dl cooking cream (15% fat): is that what it's called?
  • 2 dl water
  • Lots of pepper, paprika and oregano
Mixing it all together is easy:  first the meat and the onion, then the rest of the veggies, paprika and pepper, water and cream, and last but not least the oregano. Let it simmer for about 10 minutes. Serve with whole-wheat tagliatelle.

Wonderful, now I know that I can make some further experiments on my family, as they are still alive after trying this.

Yes... that's right... my detox is going baaaadly!!

3 comments:

Le Hamster Ruso said...

Me encanta la paella ^^

Le Hamster Ruso said...

Vaya, me he dejado llevar por la emoción... no es paella XD.

Zsuzsi said...

:) Bueeeeno... la primera foto parece un poquito...