Monday 7 April 2014

dva dni, tri dni

Two days from now will be the last day of living here in Bratislava. Three days from now I will already be in Stockholm.

The past few days have been hectic, with a lot of packing and goodbyes. I feel overwhelmed and somewhat melancholic. The experience here in Bratislava has been fantastic.

I will probably try to sum up the whole experience in separate posts. However, one thing I can say now already. Since a very young age I have been attracted to Central and Eastern Europe. While living here I have been very much inspired by people and by stories. It’s a different type of inspiration that I ever experienced at “home”. In fact, most of these stories I want to write down.

The name of this blog will probably need to change. The stories will no longer be from Bratislava. Will need to think about that. Any suggestions?

P6010085

No comments: