Saturday 4 February 2012

Veggies And General Ponderings On A Saturday

First I must tell you all about an extremely delicious dish I threw together yesterday. All you need is a little bit of sweet potato, 1/2 carrot, 1 small onion, 2 garlic cloves, 1/2 pepper, chickpeas and spinach. Season with pepper, coriander and curry.’ (serves 2)

DSCN1512
I was supposed to go to a yoga class today. It was a class I had really looking forward to because we were going to practice basic techniques. The buzzing and humming in my ears and the black spots in my eyes started 10 minutes after that class had started. In order to avoid fainting right there and then, I decided to pack my stuff and leave. What a pity! So, I’m spending this Saturday freezing and with a sore head in bed, reading this:
DSCN1514

No comments: