Sunday 12 February 2012

Posing

DSCN1579

I really don’t know. Is the whole Beach 2012-project going anywhere? Hard to tell. Sometimes I think I see a difference, but the next moment the mirror is saying something else. Apart from this I’m having that weird knot in my stomach telling me that something isn’t quite right.  I don’t know what is, but time is flying and I have forgotten something important. The list of deadlines is growing bigger and nothing is certain right now. And then there’s that eternal feeling of not being enough.. not smart enough, not good enough, not clever enough, not pretty enough, not nice enough. The list goes on.

3 comments:

Le Hamster Ruso said...

No decías que en tu tierra hacía mucho más frío?

Natalie said...

My darling, I think you're worrying too much (that's something I'm definitely guilty of as well). You look fabulous and I'm sure you'll be able to find something amazing to do after you have your degree. (I'm assuming this is the cause of your anxiety?)

Zsuzsi said...

Sebastián: fuera, no dentro. Y, gracias a dios, fuera tampoco hace tanto frío ahora mismo :)

Natalie: I think you are right :) Thanks for the kind words.