Sunday 29 January 2012

Sleepy Sunday

15 of the past 24 hours have been spent sleeping… in between naps I have eaten something (a lot, in fact), done some reading and entertained my mother. In a while I’ll be back in bed. The only thing I need to do now is prepare my stuff for tomorrow morning so that I can get up at 6.30 and then walk to work in the snow. Normal behaviour? Maybe.

Quite frankly, I think my body (and my head) needed a day of inactivity. The week was filled with a lot of everything- from hard training at the gym to loving the world. I don’t think one can have too much of the good thing, but once in a while it’s a good idea to rest.

Today I also took my measurements for Beach 2012. I’ve decided to ignore the scales because staring myself blind at my weight would probably drive me straight to insanity. Measures should be more reliable anyway.

Waist: – 2 cm

Chest: +/- 0 cm

Right arm: – 1 cm

Left arm: +1 cm (omg, I’m disproportional!!! Smile)

Hips: – 2cm

Right thigh: – 1 cm

Left thigh: –0,5 cm

Both calves: + 0,5 cm.

 

So, ok. I ‘m satisfied, this is going in the right direction. On Tuesday my friend K and I are going to have the Great 5K Race. Basically, each month we will increase our distance and at the end of the month the goal is to beat a certain time we’ve set for ourselves. January has been all about 5K. Let’s see how fast we will make it.

No comments: