Wednesday 20 July 2011

Never care for what they say, never care for the games they play...

A tired hello to everyone… right now I’m trying to relax (or maybe wake up) to some coffee and James Blunt (hah, that’s not really the kind of music to listen to if one wants an energy boost). Today is going to be such a busy day, and I just feel like lying down in the sofa downstairs (what a good job I have – there’s a room for resting AND a sauna – and a fridge full of alcohol) and sleep until tomorrow. This morning I woke up at 5 am to wake up my brother, I was half asleep and poking him and pulling his legs to get him up). Anyhows, tonight I’m going to sleep in the new flat for the first time, it’s lovely (although quite empty still) – photos will follow at some point.

 

Iloista keskiviikkoa kaikille! ( Happy Wednesday to all!)

No comments: