Friday 15 July 2011

Follow the Moskva, down to Gorky Park...

On the radio – and my thoughts fly back to those endless walks in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. I used to live a 5-minute-walk from the Moscow River, near Park Kultury.

By the way, a Russian cruise line is going to start with cruises between Helsinki, Stockholm, Åland, Tallinn and St. Petersburg. And apparently they offer up to three nights without visa in St. Petersburg. Now that’s what I call interesting… One can say a lot about Åland, but the truth is that we have ferry connections with three different capital cities, and soon also with Russia. Amazing!

 

What else is new? Well. I desperately want to hug someone. Anyone. Really, I want some cuddles NOW. (and no, being licked in the ear by Sasha or scratched on the back by Tomi is not enough, I doubt you want further details…).

 

 

Natalie, bright pink nails rock!

Sebastian, I work for a logistics company, and since I’m doing neither invoicing nor human resources, I’m stuck with the boys.

 

 

 

 

No comments: