Sunday 25 April 2010

Mind mapping

happiness

The last few years have been strange to say the least: I have studied, travelled, lived and worked abroad, even enjoyed myself most of the time. But somehow I managed to get myself lost somewhere on the way. So, for the past few months I have been busy trying to re-discover myself. It has been the beginning of a long journey, and this far I have only been trying to put together ideas, attempting to get a structure for this project. It feels like I’m at point zero, I know where I want to go but I have to find the right tools to get there.

Mind mapping should be known to everyone: it’s an efficient tool for organizing, classifying and solving problems of different kinds. I have created one to get my dreams and priorities in order. Next up is a mind map for goals.

Has any of you ever tried this?

2 comments:

Senorita said...

I have never tried this, and I don't think I would. I am bad at mapping things out and making diagrams.

Zsuzsi said...

Senorita: maybe it would be better to take action instead of just planning... :)