Monday 26 April 2010

соба као некад мирише на малине [A room that sometimes smells of raspberries]

CIMG0700
CIMG0703
Say hello to Miss Absent-Minded. I had a job interview today, but of course I got lost /there is something very strange going on here, I have been getting lost a lot lately, in a place where I’ve spent about 20 years of my life. And it’s not even a big place. A town of 10,000 souls to be more precise/. Anyhow, once I found the right place, I had a very nice chat with the girl and it was almost fun. 
Apart from this, it's evidently time (have you seen the sunshine?) for pink nail polish. Пролеће, ја те обожавам! [Spring, I adore you]

2 comments:

knickknacks said...

Sounds like the interview went well! Hope you get the job! :)
And nice nail colour!

Zsuzsi said...

Thanks :)