Sunday 4 April 2010

A Complaint

Someone once told me that her parents used to have a pile of "Playboy"-magazines in the bathroom, and I'm starting to realise what a great idea that actually is. Much better than the two crappy computer mags we have to offer in this house, that's for sure. If I'll ever have my own home (and why shouldn't I?), I will make sure there is a mini library in there, without any material concerning computers (if you're nice I'll consider Playboy...). C'est une promesse.

6 comments:

knickknacks said...

Hmm..I don't know if it is such a good idea. Firstly, you might have a bunch of horny boys hogging the toilet. Secondly, someone is bound to end up with piles. ;P

Anonymous said...

Those magazines are there as stimulus for masturbation only.
Fine, but why leave them in there all the time?

Zsuzsi said...

Good points, you two. I'll find something funny that will make people have a good laugh in the bathrooom instead, but nothing about computers!:)

Zsuzsi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Senorita said...

I think Maxim would be a better alternative to Playboy.

ender said...

Ouch, Maxim was great, but unfortunately they stop selling it in Spain a few years ago. Maybe I was the only one to buy it.