Monday 5 April 2010

I have said it before and I say it again.

Certain Spanish airlines are bad, bad, bad for the blood pressure. They keep sending me mails of the following kind:

"Si no te vas es porque no quieres" - If you don't go it's because you don't want to (Sí que quiero, pero nunca volveré a viajar con vosotros. Gracias y adiós)

Not exactly so. I've spent hours on their webpage which was NOT working.  And they are ALWAYS late. And their service is about as good as the one Ryanair gives you (and with Ryanair you can fly cheap, at least!)

2 comments:

Senorita said...

As a general rule, customer service is horrible in Spain, and their airlines are no exception.

I flew Iberia back to the states, and not only were they expensive, but their customer service was HORRIBLE.

Thank God their country and people are great, because otherwise they would have nothing going for them.

Zsuzsi said...

Señorita, tienes toda la razón en el mundo!
I once tried to talk to Iberia Customer Service on the phone, and it was absolutely impossible to get a hold of them.