Tuesday 8 June 2010

Meming Away


Señorita was meming away again, so I thought I’d join the fun. Feel free to this one ;) 
1. Coke or Pepsi?
Definitely Coke. Diet Coke, that is. Although, for some strange reason it’s called Coca Cola Light in most non-English speaking countries (in Europe anyway). Strange.
 
2. Do you play a musical instrument?
Absolutely not. Once in 3rd grade my music teacher tried to force me to play the flute, but I refused. Hah. Lesson learnt? You get a way better result if you ask NICELY.

3. If you could go back in time, would you make a different decision in your life?
Actually, I wouldn’t. I’m happy to be where I am right now, and if I would have made different decisions, I would be somewhere else, right?

4. Which sport do you consider to be "football?"
I’m European. Football is football and American football is American football. It really is that simple.

5. Do you like to travel?
Yes.

6. Do you like Piña Coladas and getting caught in the rain?
Piña Colada used to be my number one cocktail back in the good old days, but that was before I realised that you shouldn’t drink too much of those in case you want to maintain your figure. And getting caught in the rain? Yes, I love it.

7. Surely you like cats, right?
You are all familiar with Tomi The Furball, are you not?

8. Beatles or Stones?
Random Hungarians.

9. Which foreign languages can you speak (regardless of fluency)?
Finnish (but sounding like a Swede), Swedish (but sounding like a Finn), English (unidentifiable accent. People usually think I’m either Australian, Irish or American :O), Russian, Polish, Spanish, Hungarian, German (sort of), French (sort of). Usually my mouth lives a life of its own, spitting out an odd mix of all of the above that nobody else will ever understand. I also studied some Italian, Latin and Dutch. Really, this question is tough, how do you define “speaking a language”?

10. What special meal would you prepare for me?
Apparently my oven-baked salmon is quite tasty.

2 comments:

Senorita said...

Thanks for doing this ! Love your answers !

What is your native language ?

Zsuzsi said...

Hah, I love these things as much as you do :)
I'd say I'm bilingual (Finnish/Swedish), as I grew up speaking both: Finnish with my family and Swedish with the rest of the world!