Monday 4 January 2010

Things for 2010

New year, new decade... and new adventures.

I just created a list of things I want to do in 2010 in my Happiness Project Toolbox, and thought that I'd share it with you here in the blog as well:

  1. Return to univeristy: either continue in my own field or start on something completely new. I have realised that life without studying isn't for me.
  2. Improve my language skills: Russian, Polish, Spanish and Hungarian. German?
  3.  
    - Russian: current level- advanced. Not only do I need to maintain a certain level of everyday-Russian, but I also need to read more advanced texts (mainly politics & social sciences). Talking would be good as well. 
    - Polish: current level- upper intermediate/advanced: talk, talk, talk. Get to a more advanced level. One day, I want to be completely fluent.
    - Spanish: the goal is to take the DELE-exam at C-level. 
    - Hungarian: apart from passing the exams, my plan is just to improve and have fun while doing so.
    - If there's enough time, I would also like to dedicate some time reviving my German skills. 
    1. Exercise: pilates, 4x week, running 2/3 x week.
    2. Travel more: only a fool would not take advantage of open invitations to Athens, Poland and the United States.
    3. Be inspired: more writing, reading and photography.
    4. Be more ecologial.
    5. Eat better: actually, the goal is to get a flatter stomach, hopefully less chocolate and healthier food will contribute. 
    6. No shopping until May. You already knew about this one :D

1 comment:

Liza in London said...

Missä oot oppinu venäjää? On aina vaikuttavaa, kun joku ulkomaalainen oppii sitä edistyneelle tasolle asti :)! Muutenkin hieno kielivalikoima!