Monday 5 October 2009

Uudet kujeet...

Good morning Sweetpeas!

New week and new plans. The absolutely best thing about this week is that there is long weekend coming up, with both Friday and Monday being public holidays. Anyhow, this week I will...

* add a bit more exercise to my life: apart from walking to and from work (which takes about 70-80 minutes altogether), I will also try to squeeze in a couple of sessions of pilates on the ball. My original plan was to re-join the gym, but that will have to wait until my body allows me to do actvities that require more energy.

* remember that my brothers will be turning 18 on Wednesday. In-cre-di-ble. I can't believe those tiny little babies will be officially grown up. The only thing they will not be allowed to do is buy hard liquor (the age limit is 20 for anything over 22% in Finland).

* continue with my "get-up-at-6.30.am"- regime which started today. It just feels great to have time to eat breakfast in the morning without rushing around like a crazy woman.

* dedicate at least 30 minutes to relaxation before going to sleep.

* cook at least one tasty meal that I have never tired before.

* dye my hair: the colour is still a mystery, though. I love the colour I have now, but I'm seriously considering going darker because of maintenance reasons.

* and then the usual stuff... study, go for coffee, study some more, watch series....

No comments: