Wednesday 20 August 2014

Election Time!

It is again time for elections in Sweden. Sweden will be electing a new Parliament on September 14th and I am having a lot of fun observing it. On the same day local elections will take place. As I'm not a citizen I don't get to vote, instead I have been running around like crazy, attempting to eternalise the posters.

Here's a small selection of what I've gathered this far.



The Social Democrats focus on education, jobs and safer welfare. The candidate representing the Christian Democrats speaks of tax deductions

I have noticed that the vast majority of women representing the Moderate Party (which is also the major component of the ruling government) are blondes. Not that it matters. This was speaks for a more beautiful, safer and greener Stockholm. 

Folkpartiet (the Liberal People's Party) is also sitting in the current government. However, they don't seem to have many promises for the electorate. 

And this is where all the posters go - I wonder what the Green Party has to comment on this? 

No comments: