Thursday 29 March 2012

Spring

DSCN2316

Today is my last full day in Budapest. I haven’t been panicking about the sightseeing, because I’m thinking that if I leave some of the sights unseen, I’ll have a good reason to return here soon Smile This trip has been good for me, travelling alone has forced me to be a bit more open and sociable to the people around me. Since I’m staying at a hostel people are constantly coming and going, which means that you meet lots of cool people – but they might be gone the next day. I’m starting to think that my problem with people is that I get attached to the interesting ones too easily.

I’ll probably just go for one more walk and in the evening I’m meeting a Hungarian friend, whom I haven’t seen for 8 years. After that it’s time to say goodbye to Budapest.

No comments: