Sunday 9 October 2011

Coffee And Miso Soup

Sunday again. It’s starting to get cold outside, we’re below 10 degrees Celsius now, but it’s also being a very beautiful autumn with lots of colours and sunshine. It’s almost 2 pm and I’m sipping on some miso soup. After three cups of coffee, I suddenly realised how hungry I was. There are plenty of things I should be doing, but I’ll stick to the most necessary to-dos only and just relax the rest of the day.

Yesterday I scribbled a 5-year-plan (in true SU-fashion) on facebook.

1) work with immigrants/immigration issues. Basically, I would like to help foreign people adapt to our society. I think my skills can be useful, and my dissertation will also touch on the subject.
2) help people with motivation, goal-making, wellbeing and decision-making. This is something that interests me personally, and again – isn’t this what decision analysis and psychology almost inevitably leads to?
3) buy a cottage/flat in Hungary so that I can spend as much time as I want there.
4) get fit. Haha, this is something I’ve been trying for a long time… but there’s no point in giving up, right? Smile 
5) travel a lot.
6) write
7) have a flexible and independent life where I can do all the above things and be in control of everything myself

 

If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.

Albert Einstein

No comments: