Monday 8 August 2011

Incidents

Good morning! One of the best ways to start the day is to get up early so there´s plenty of time for getting ready (or waking up) before leaving for work.

This week will be very hectic - I have three assignments that have to be done before Sunday... AND my laptop died on me on Friday. This means that there will be little time for other things, such as blogging and talking to people.

I also realised that uni will start soon. One week of summer holiday is all I´m getting from my studies this year.   

It´s also autumn outside - grey and rainy... and I´m dreaming of going abroad. Staying in one place too long is just depressing. Right now my top 5 places of interest are:

- Ukraine
- Hungary
- St. Petersburg
- The US
- a Greek island or possibly a beach in Croatia.

 Sometimes I wish I´d create myself a hypercool job that would include a lot of money and travelling...

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I would totally go to Ukraine or St. Petersburg with you. Though it is very annoying to get a Russian visa, so let's just go to Ukraine instead. :)

Or you could come to the US and visit me! OMG that would be amazing.