Wednesday 27 April 2011

This Ain’t Funny

Yesterday when I got up from my chair after an hour and a half of analysing Hungarian poems, I noticed that something was wrong with my foot (which had felt completely fine right after running). And something is still wrong, because I can’t walk on it. Tiptoeing is fine for a while, but actual walking is out of the question.

Looking at the bright side – now that I’m pretty much tied to the sofa, I can focus on important things – like all those scary deadlines that are gathering on the horizon and giving me nightmares!

Or I could just eat chocolate.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Chocolate always helps :)

Hope your foot feels better and it's not seriously injured.

Le Hamster Ruso said...

Just chocolate, of course

Zsuzsi said...

Jess, thanks :) I think some rest will do the trick.

Sebastián, of course...