Tuesday 1 March 2011

A válság [Hun: Crisis]

Today TT and I went to have lunch at a nearby pizzeria. All in all it was nice, great even… except for one thing: the waiter repeatedly called me señora. WHAAAAT  on earth is that supposed to mean??  Am I officially old now?

Somehow I’m so used to others thinking I’m younger than I actually am that I have deleted a few years of my real age, and facing the truth just freaks me out: living in denial? Absolutely!
Crisis número dos: my hair. (now this is the point where you can tell the writer is a 20-something-female). I have an appointment at the hairdresser’s for Monday but have no clue what to do with my hair. Why get an appointment in the first place? Well, it feels so nice when someone is pampering me. 

Anyhow, the hair colours below are really tempting, so maybe dying it in a more summery shade could be a good idea?
hair2hair
#2 and #1

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

¡Hola Señorita!

At least you can go and get your hair done and your nails done and be pampered. Around here having my hair done means it's washed and if my nails are done it means I've finally gotten the manure from underneath them :-)

Zsuzsi said...

Señorita suena muuuucho mejor. Heh. ahh, pampering is great :) Thanks for your comment, Allie.

kimbirdy said...

ooo, i love those shades of brunette/blonde. it's so light and summery!

Zsuzsi said...

Kimbirdy, I know :) Thanks fot your comment, too!