Wednesday 18 August 2010

This will have to do

There are days that I wish I was in Finland, where life is easy and the supermarket is filled with all the things you want/need/crave. At 5 p.m. today I decided that I felt like having an ice-cream (a specific one, Magnum Gold to be more precise), and at about 5.30 p.m. I left the house. Two hours, one hysterical fit and six supermarkets later this is what I got:

DSCN3665

Now. This is good too, no doubt about that, so I shouldn’t be complaining. And the good thing is that I probably don’t need to feel so guilty about eating the ice cream since I spent two hours running around like a mad person looking for it. AND: after finding it I had to run home as fast as I could so that it wouldn’t melt in my bag. Life can be so hard sometimes.

DSCN3664

Now time for tea and something silly on telly.

3 comments:

knickknacks said...

Can't believe you went to all 6 supermarkets and not find magnum gold! lol. But Ben and Jerry's is totally good too! Mmm....

PorkStar said...

hahaha awesome.
I would have done the exact same thing.

Zsuzsi said...

Ben&Jerry's is the best!!! :)