Wednesday 4 August 2010

FOOD!

The detox is going quite well: actually it shouldn’t be too difficult at this stage where I can eat almost anything I want as long as it’s not red meat/dairy/sugar/caffeine. I thought that that living without dairy (this girl loves cheese and yogurts) and caffeine (energy drink addiction...) would be tough, but actually it hasn’t been.
I started this thing on Monday, and the truth is that I cheated a bit with red bull (sugarfree but still loaded with caffeine and chemical substances) and spaghetti bolognese on the very first day, shame on me.
DSCN3567
In an attempt to cut down on the pasta, I ended up eating lots of meat. oops. The pasta sauce is made with minced meat, garlic and "tomate frito" (tomato in sunflower oil without any added sugars)
Yesterday was a bit better, no energy drinks or red meat, just plenty of fish, chicken and fruit.
DSCN3577
Lunch: chicken breast + tomato ¨+ stir fried veggies.
DSCN3579
Dinner: pineapple + mango + apple  + a bit of cereal + lots of cinnamon.

Today is a day off, and I know there is something important that I should be doing, but for my life I can’t remember what it is. 

2 comments:

knickknacks said...

It is great that you're making a conscious effort to cook a good meal for yourself! Wish I could be as dilligent! And the fruit bowl with all that cinnamon is Mmmm...

Le Hamster Ruso said...

Por qué siempre que leo tu blog me da hambre? XD