Friday 9 July 2010

Mañana nos vamos a Finlandia!!!!

I’ve been talking to a bunch of people lately who are sooo excited about going to Spain for holidays. Well, guess what, I’m even more excited about going to Finland. It won’t really be holidays because I’ll have to work almost everyday, but I’m sure there be plenty of time to have fun. In the next two and a half weeks I will be mixing pleasure with business:

  • ID card has to be renewed. Even if you survive perfectly well without it in Finland, this is not the case in Spain, where you always have to bring it with you, just in case.
  • I also need to pay my employer a visit.
  • Swimming in the Baltic sea is definitely on the agenda. Lots of times.
  • A few days will be spent in Lahti where I will visit relatives, including my uncle who is really ill.

Lahdensatama

 

  • Party and lunch dates with the world’s finest friends.
  • Great rock concert.
  • Good food.
  • Cat sitting in Stockholm. A whole house to myself in beautiful Lidingö is not bad at all. 

3 comments:

knickknacks said...

You have a blast, girl! :)

Zsuzsi said...

Will do!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun!