Thursday 1 July 2010

L’enfant terrible

Loveliest Señorita inspired me a lot today... :)
I hope the rest of you will also do this meme!
1.) WHAT ARE YOU WEARING ? As little as possible.
2.) WHAT IS ONE THING THAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT YOU THE MOST ? That I’m clever. God knows where they have gotten that from. Then they usually think I’m like 21 years old as well. Thank you parents for the baby face.
3.) WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WILL NEVER HEAR SOMEONE SAY ABOUT YOU ? Let’s see... that I’m practical? Oh, and it seems like nobody can imagine me being a mother either.
4.) WHAT PERFUME OR COLOGNE DO YOU WEAR ? Burberry Brit and Black XS by Paco Rabanne.
5.) VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE ? Definitely vanilla
6.) PLAYBOY OR MAXIM ? Do I really have to choose? I’d rather pick a magazine filled with pictures of men only wearing surf shorts. Half-naked girls don’t really do it for me, sorry!
7.) WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE WITH ON THE PHONE ? My dad. Which is quite strange because he usually NEVER calls unless there is an emergency. Now I’ve spoken with him twice in one day.
8.) WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR A RINGTONE ? One that was already in the phone, nothing really exciting.
9.) WHAT COUNTRY DO YOU WANT TO TRAVEL TO MOST ? At the moment it’s a tie between the Czech Republic and Hungary. But the list is long.
10.) IF YOU ARE A MAN... ARE YOU A LEG MAN OR AN ASS MAN ? N/A
11.) IF YOU ARE A WOMAN, WHAT IS THAT ONE THING ABOUT A GUY'S APPEARANCE THAT IS A DEALBREAKER ? Hmm... maybe the way he dresses. Does that count?
12.) DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOING DUTCH ON A FIRST DATE ? Yes, actually I do. It’s all about equality and all that...  
13.) WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOUR DATE FROM THE INTERNET SHOWED UP AND LOOKED 10 YEARS OLDER AND AT  LEAST 30 LBS HEAVIER THAN IN THE PICTURE ? Probably nothing much. Go on with the date, and give the person a fair chance. We all have our reasons to try to make ourselves look as good as possible (although it’s not really a clever thing to do if you know the other person is going to see you in real life).
14.) MEN.... WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WOKE UP AND DISCOVERED YOU HAVE A WOMAN'S BODY? N/a
15.) LADIES, WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WORK UP AND DISCOVERED  THAT YOU ARE TRAPPED IN A MAN'S BODY ? Try to figure out how to get my own body back. But only after doing some team sports and spending some time in the locker room afterwards. Yups, that’s it, one must take advantage.

1 comment:

Senorita said...

Thanks for doing this ! Nice answers !