Sunday 15 November 2009

Creating Rituals


One of the amazing things that has happened to me lately is our Saturday-date-ritual. A friend of mine and I will meet up each Saturday, find some random coffee place and talk crap for hours (the topics this weekend included psycopathy, crazy family members, literature, education, work, etc.) Not only is it a great way to get rid of some steam, but we also get to try new places in Valencia. This time we stubled upon a British pub (forgot the name, sorry!) which claimed to have 85 different teas. Although I ended up not getting what I asked for, I am more than willing to give the place another chance (if I can find it, that is!).



Now I´m drinking some yogi tea while trying to get ready for tomorrow: the cold has almost disappeared, and it feels to be back in business again.

No comments: