Sunday 21 June 2009

Sundays were created for napping.


Today has been an incredibly relaxing and nice day, the way a Sunday should be.
For the first time in my life I went to a spa this morning (how very uncool of me), and although all the bubbles and massages were really satisfying, the Finnish sauna might have been the highlightof the day as it dampened some of my homesickness. It was like being home all over again (only a few degrees in the thermomoeter were missing). The spa visit was rounded off with some delivious raspberry ice cream after which I and the dog took a long, long nap. What else... we've seen the last two chapters of the second season of Veronica Mars. I don't want to see the third one, because the hopeless romantic in me wants to believe that Veronica and Logan lived happily ever after. Yes, I promise to start watching more serious things. Soon. I managed to do 50 minutes of pilates on the ball without falling off too many times. Equilibrium, where are you hiding? And even managed to find one (of very few) interesting chapter in big book of macroeconomics. Japadapadaa...

No comments: