Wednesday 3 June 2015

What if...

  1. Travel anywhere, where would it be? South America. 
  2. Meet anyone, who would it be? Emm, I have a certain fascination with politicians. So, any politician, really.
  3. Bring anyone dead back to life, who would it be? Pass
  4. Be anyone for a day, who would it be? ...
  5. Get anything for free for the rest of your life what would it be? One monthly trip abroad would be nice
  6. Change one thing about your life what would it be? Future wise I'd love to feel sure about my career
  7. Have any superpower what would it be? Reading people's minds
  8. Be any animal for a day which would you be? A goat
  9. Date anyone who would it be? I don't do dating
  10. Change one thing about the world what would it be? The people and their attitudes
  11. Live in any fictional universe which would you choose? This one is interesting enough
  12. Eliminate one of your human needs which would you get rid of? The bathroom business
  13. Change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be? My natural hair color
  14. Change one of your personality traits which would you choose? I'd very much like to be more self-disciplined
  15. Be talented at anything instantly what would you choose? Even better language skills
  16. Forget one event in your life which would you choose? Too personal to be shared here
  17. Erase an event from history (make it so it never happened) which would you choose? History is filled with so many events that should not have happened. How about changing human behavior? 
  18. Have any hair/eye/skin color, which would you choose? I love my green eyes and freckly skin, my hair could be a bit less meh.
  19. Be any weight/body type, which would you choose? The one I have, but a wee bit fitter.
  20. Live in any country/city, where would you choose? Maybe some city on the Balkans, that part of Europe inspires me. 
  21. Change one law in your country, which would you change? Can't think of specific laws, but instead of penalties, I'd like to see laws that endorse individual action WHILE guaranteeing an equal society. Oh yes, now I know. I'd like to see laws protecting the personal sphere and personal data. I do not want the government - and especially not foreign governments - to know anything about my life or my preferences. 
  22. Be any height, which would you choose? My height is good as it is. 
  23. Have any job in the world, which would you choose? When I was younger, I dreamt about becoming a diplomat. Otherwise, a writer or an educator of some kind. 
  24. Have anything appear in your pocket right now, what would it be? Flight tickets to the sun! 
  25. Have anyone beside you right now, who would it be? A goat named Charlie

2 comments:

PorkStar said...

A goat named Charlie? lol... interesting
by the way, i did forget to mention the travel blog:
http://crankymigrant.wordpress.com

Senorita said...

So nice to be back reading your blog ! I see you are in Sweden now, I really would love to visit Sweden one day.