Friday 17 January 2014

Kde je moja káva? Posledné dobrodružstvo.

 

Practicing my Slovak.

Now you too know how to ask where your coffee is and say recent adventure. Life has been quite an adventure lately. I don’t have the energy to stress about it so I decided to start giggling instead. I think that’s a good rule. Giggle. The day will always end and a new one will be starting tomorrow.

How about the adventures?

 

P1090033

Some time ago I went crazy in the supermarket. The result: a lot of fruit. What can one day when the fruit cravings kick in? The adventure? Carrying them home.

 

P1120035

After a year and a half in Bratislava, I’m starting to find my way. The other day I realised that the main sights are visible in almost all places in the city. Here I was standing at Racianske Myto. looking at Slavin. To my left I could see the castle.

 

P1160036

Adventure: trying to capture the sunrise. This is the view from my office. I am not complaining!

 

P1160039

I don’t know how many times I have mentioned the fact that I like duck. Actually, the cabbage is the best, then the potato pancake and THEN the duck. We have found a really cosy place (recommended by a friend ages ago but it took some time to locate it) in central Bratislava. The food is good, the service is good, the prices are good. And they serve duck and salmon and other tasty things. So I strongly recommend Pulitzer!

No comments: