Monday 11 November 2013

Where Is Home?

Some people spend an awful lot of time travelling. Others travel for work. Then there are those who never go anywhere, being happy in their town, village or whatever. Some of us seem to have lost the capability to live in one place. When the time comes to move forward, there is a restlessness itching in the whole body, a wind that is blowing north, south, east or west. New adventures are awaiting right behind the corner.

What we seem to forget, however, is that there are more ways to live than just one.

I have lived in many countries. I don’t know if I will live in that many more. Instead, I prefer to let life take me where it takes me, to be flexible. Family and home are important factors, but for me there are still there, even if the distance is great.

We will simply wait and see what happens.

No comments: