Saturday 26 October 2013

Saturday: Now What?

Assignment handed in. It was one of the most fun assignments I’ve had in a long time. It made me watch the news. I would like to continue to do that. Anything that challenges one’s brain is good. But then again, I’m know to think that I like all my assignments. Just like I have a tendency to start sentences with “this really is one my favourite things in the world…”. Je to jedna z mojich najobľúbenejších vecí na svete.

The coffee is cold. I like cold coffee. I also like pineapple juice. But not together.

I need something good to read.

I feel like working out. I mean really, really working out. Unfortunately my gym is only open Monday to Friday.

It’s grey outside. And rainy. But some fresh air would be good. Lunch time. Maybe I’ll cook something tasty for J.

Almost all Saturday ahead and it’s already being great!

No comments: