Thursday 8 November 2012

Bonsoir, mes amis!

Long time, no see. How are you? Good, I hope.

This is what’s been going on here.

  • Yet another research/methodology module started. It’s good, though. We get to blog and write stories and do group projects. Just don’t you dare claim that the field of social sciences is boring.
  • It’s Friday tomorrow. Which probably means “a couple of glasses of wine” with friends.  And apparently there’s a chilli overdose planned for Saturday.
  • Also planning a couple of trips.
  • Also wrote a to-do-list which will keep me busy until I turn 75. At least.

Pics. Of food mainly – just to inform everyone that I do eat other things than salad and soup, like salmon. And vitamins. And COFFEE. And the picture of the shoulder is a vain attempt to photograph my favourite body part. Really, now.

PA310040PB030041PB030067PB060073PB070077PB070080PB070084

No comments: