Monday 2 May 2011

Rainy Monday…

…and a public holiday, again. Today we are celebrating the Valencian patron saint (or something/someone similar), I’m happy as long as Starbucks is open so that I can go there and study. And watch people. The alternative would be to crawl back into bed (which doesn’t sound like too bad an idea either!). For now reading fitness-blogs and drinking coffee will do.

By the way. A friend invited me to Copenhagen. I made some calculations (thesis: Denmark is right next to Norway, so therefore it can’t be very far from Copenhagen to Bergen) and the result was that I should probably return to primary school and re-take all geography classes. We are talking about many many kilometres, and many, many hours on a bus/train. We (that is, I, no idea why I’m talking about myself in plural) will continue thinking about this. After all, #46 of my life lists clearly states that the goal is to Get better acquainted with Denmark and Norway. So this is something that should not be taken lightly, and if it’s possible to hang our with some wonderful girls while doing it… it’s definitely worth some thinking!

1 comment:

keishua said...

patron said holidays...that sounds fun. I always love a day off. Unless, everything is closed and then it can be mildly annoying but who can complain when faced with a free day off.