Tuesday 8 September 2009

Mitä kuuluu, neiti tulivuorenpurkaus?

Today I really feel like complaining. Complaining about how unjust the world is (crazy immigration laws, killing animals, no equality etc). Tell you about how terrifying it is to sit in a sinking ship without no options and no place to go (or that's what it feels like anyway, reality is probably different). I really would like to get all the bad things off my chest; the ones that make me dry my eyes in the bathroom in the morning or before going to sleep at night. But I won't.

Instead I will tell you what a funny dream I had this morning: my crazy friend and her mad fiancé were going to fly back to America. In a tractor. Unfortunately we couldn't find them a map, so they had to hide upstairs in case they would fly in the wrong direction and end up in Siberia. The Russian Air Force is not friendly towards intruders.

I have taken one tiny step towards one of the big dreams. Yesterday, like so many other days, I was sitting in front of my computer, staring at the screen. But instead of reading blogs, I was attending a video conference which, at the same time, was my very first class of Hungarian. Knowing this language will probably not give me anything else than a challenge and the pure satisfaction of overcoming it, I am still excited.


In a while I will be outside and feel the fresh air in my face, and I will enjoy it! And tonight I will have a nice evening, no exams. They can wait until Thursday. Instead I will appreciate good company and do some necessary things around the house. Listen to good music and be inspired!

1 comment:

Le Hamster Ruso said...

Fly with a tractor!? :S