Sunday 2 November 2008

I Need, I Want...

As a typical woman, there are millions of things that I believe I need, or just want...

Clothes
- jeans. Preferaby light blue, tight but not skinny and without any frills or holes or glitter. Actually I´ve seen a pair at Topshop.co.uk but am not sure that I dare to buy something online without having tried it on first. Besides, finding the right jeans is always tricky.

- "lounge wear". I refuse to turn myself into a slouchy housewife type (something I realised this morning when seeing myself in the mirror). It'd be so amazing pretty and sexy stuff to walk around in at home. The only problem is that our flat reminds more of a fridge than anything else. And has "warm" and "sexy" EVER been mentioned in the same sentence?

- cardigans. This is a must as layering can be very useful in this country, which is supposed to be warm but really isn't at this time of the year.

- leopard shoes with a bit of red or black. These are so typical, but how come there are nowhere to be found?

- lots of overknee socks. Have an addiction.


Beauty stuff

- hair straightener, even if it might end up hidden somewhere, only to be used once a year or so.

- YSl highlighter. Because it works...

- An eye-liner. Recommendations, please...



To the kitchen

-scales for food.

- a kettle: we didn't need to buy anything when moving into this flat, which means that everything, including the microwave, is from the past century. And really, I do not want to spend five minutes heating a cup of tea.

-teapot... teaparty, anyone?


Randoms

- something colourful for the livingroom. It´s brown, black and white. Not boring but adaptable.

No comments: