Sunday 26 October 2008

Changes

Ok, boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen!
I may be one of those annoyingly stubborn individuals who NEVER give up, although they might break their head while hitting it against the wall, but now I have officially done it. Given up, that is.
The main point with writing this blog in Finnish was to keep my mother tongue alive; I call it my mother tongue because it will the last language to leave my heart and my mind (read: when I´m a senile old lady, I will drive all the nurses at the old peoples home crazy by insisting on speaking some unitelligible language). From now on, however, this blog will be in English. There are several reasons behind my decision, but I will not list them here. As always, feel free to comment (in any language you wish), and suggestions on how to make the blog more interesting are also welcome.

Happy Sunday to everyone!

No comments: