Tuesday 11 January 2011

just a tiny disaster

The company I’m working for is updating the online games, and also introducing a new platform. So far so good. Hopefully the change will keep the current players happy and attract some new ones as well. Unfortunately (for me) everything is still a bit of a mess: for instance the IT-guys need to provide us with new login details so that we can work. Have they done it? No. And the shift is supposed to start in like 10 minutes. This bothers me because a) there will be a lot of work today, and I really don’t feel like spending all night doing it, and b) this really is bad timing for working overtime, since I’m drowning in essays.

Oh well, there really isn’t much I can do about it (except cancel the run I had planned for tonight :(), so all we have to do is wait. 

2 comments:

Le Hamster Ruso said...

Malditos informáticos! Son expertos en meter la pata :/... oh, wait! xD

Annica said...

So what happened? did you get it so you could work+