Monday 10 January 2011

A heti kihívások [HUN: Weekly Challenges] Week 2

As you may remember, I created four small, but important, challenges to work with for the first week of January. How did it go?

  • I wanted to exercise 6 times. Result: 5 workout sessions. 3 cardio + 2 strength training. I’m actually happy with that result, and also with the non-stopping sore muscles in my bum. (sore muscles are great, it means you’ve done something)
  • No white bread. Well, I must confess that I had one tiny slice of garlic bread on Saturday. It was so delicious that it was well worth the temporary loss of self discipline :) I’ve also been drinking water, but I didn’t count the glasses...
  • That mind thing... there’s been no time :( I will however write a post about this sometimes this week.

So, what are the challenges for week 2?

  • Exercise 6 times. 3 of these should be at the gym.
  • No shopping. There probably won’t be any time anyway, how convenient.
  • Cook something new and exotic. I’ve never tried cooking Georgian (the country) food, so maybe I’ll give that a go.

It feels like Sunday today, so that’s why I’m writing this today and not yesterday. This week I’ll be really busy finishing some exams so we will see if there will be time for anything fun at all.

Happy new week, everyone!

No comments: