Thursday 10 June 2010

Little Wisdoms

1) Life is now. Be the best you can be at this very moment, that’s all you can do.

Every morning is a fresh beginning. Every day is the world made new. Today is a new day. Today is my world made new. I have lived all my life up to this moment, to come to this day. This moment--this day--is as good as any moment in all eternity. I shall make of this day--each moment of this day--a heaven on earth. This is my day of opportunity.
-- Dan Custer

 

2) You never know what’s waiting for you behind the corner, life is full of miracles.

 

3) Be grateful for everyone you know and everything that happened to you.

4) Remember that this too shall pass.

5) Stay humble.

If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.” (Isaac Newton)

photo_lg_chile

6) Focus on understanding yourself instead of blaming others.

 

7) Trust yourself.

“Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.” (Karen Rayn)

 

8) Never assume you know what’s best, because you don’t.

 

9) Do not give advice unless you are specifically asked for it, and even then: be careful.

10) Never stop learning.

Sit down before fact as a little child, be prepared to give up every conceived notion, follow humbly wherever and whatever abysses nature leads, or you will learn nothing.  ~Thomas Huxley

 

rain

No comments: