Wednesday 16 June 2010

Footie Fever 2010

Tonight from 4 p.m. onwards this country will probably stand still for a couple of hours. It’s now that the tournament is seriously starting, right? I’m not really a great fan of football myself, but I’m hoping that Spain will have a game in the weekend at some point so that I can entertain myself by watching Spanish people watching football and going crazy in a bar. It’s very interesting from a sociological point of view.

Are you watching the World Cup? Who do you think will win?

I’ve got a soft spot for the Slavs (no surprises here), i.e. Slovenia, Serbia and Slovakia. And my guess is that Argentina or Holland will win the tournament this year.

3 comments:

Le Hamster Ruso said...

Argentina or Netherlands!?I think that the strongest this time are Germany and Spain. Maybe also Brazil, but yesterday was weak with North Korea.

Zsuzsi said...

Well... you never know :D

Le Hamster Ruso said...

Visto lo de ayer... creo que Alemania y Brasil seguirán siendo las favoritas otro campeonato más XD