Monday 6 December 2010

The truth is very ugly indeed.

Yeah, vanity is one my least flattering personal attributes, it's a fact that I'm not going to deny. But sometimes I forget about it and the consequences are dreary. Seeing these photos on facebook made me automatically reach out for the wine glass while sinking into a mode of complete denial. What on earth happened there? What happened to my capability to think? And why am I showing them to you then? Well, the harm is probably done as it is, so now you’ll get a good laugh too.. so, you’ll live a few moments longer.
attacking food
No makeup: check. An extremely depressed face: check. Horrendous posture: check. Teenage skin and Finnish babyface: check and check.
susiwal
And this is what? Me getting cosy with my little brother while drinking battery and hiding from the camera... nono. Not like this. NOOO! I think little brother agreed with the NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

4 comments:

Le Hamster Ruso said...

Exageras con el titular y la primera foto... Venga, un saludo :)

Zsuzsi said...

No no... nooooooooooo :) pero gracias de todos modos.

knickknacks said...

That is quite a funny pic but the food looks really good! :)

Zsuzsi said...

knickknacks: it was very good :)