Wednesday 1 December 2010

Cursed?

It looks like I’ve been cursed by absentmindedness. Every time I go to the gym, I lose or forget something, and now my phone charger and USB-thingy have both disappeared (from home, although they could possibly be in Stockholm). Ironically, we are doing a module on cognitive psychology right now, so any clever person would take some tips from there and just try to sharpen their minds. However, the problem with being absentminded is that you don’t realise you’ve forgotten something until you actually notice that the thing is gone.

So I need your help: do you have any ideas on how not to lose personal belongings?

3 comments:

Le Hamster Ruso said...

La mejor forma de no perderlas, es pidiéndoles matrimonio.

Just kidding.

knickknacks said...

I try to keep my things in the same location every time so I can remember. But of course, my hubby will totally mess up my stuff and i end up searching high and low for them anyway! ;)

Zsuzsi said...

S: jeje :)

knickknacks: that's a good idea, the problem is that I lose things every time I leave the house :/