Tuesday 14 December 2010

Still no voice and the quotes of the day

First to the quotes: these thoughts by Ralph Waldo Emerson are such a positive way to start the day:

“The world is all gates, all opportunities, strings of tension waiting to be struck. “

“Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.”

 

Positive thinking is what I need right now: I’m spending a second day in bed, experimenting with hot drinks. I’m not feeling as ill as yesterday when I had sore throat, headache and low body temperature. My voice is still gone, but it’s easier to exist with a clear head. Unfortunately I couldn’t go to the library for a study session (next exam starts tomorrow) this morning, but I’ll try to do some reading on value theory here at home… and the weather is so lovely and “fairly warm” (-5 that is Open-mouthed smile) I’d like to go for a walk . Tonight I’ll spend some quality time with one my oldest friends.

3 comments:

Le Hamster Ruso said...

La verdad es que estar enfermo no mola nada =/
¡Ánimo!

Zsuzsi said...

La verdad es que no... aunque creo que todos los demás se alegran un poquito, así no tienen que escuchar mis tonterías :D

knickknacks said...

Take care, my dear! Take lotsa water!!