Thursday 16 December 2010

Tack tack tack!

I have the best friends and brothers. After coming back from town I collapsed into bed, and getting up again was hellish [there’s no motivation for exam writing whatsoever]. Somehow I managed to get my eyes open, stumble down the stairs and open the fridge. And what was in the fridge?

Apparently my brother had gotten me two of these:

DSCN4182

I would run upstairs and give him a huge hug, but a) he’s asleep b) he hates being woken up and c) he doesn’t do hugs.

Now the syntax of Hungarian suddenly sounds a whole lot more exciting. Battery makes syntax fun.

1 comment:

Go Crazy said...

Minunkin veljeni inhoaa haleja. Jopa teki yhtenä uutena vuotena lupauksen, ettei hali enää. Yllättäen ei ollut kovin menestyksekäs siinä, kun muut eivät olleet samaa mieltä...

Minäkin aikanaan (jo kotoa muutettuani) käymään tullessani jouduin juoksemaan keittiön pöytää ympäri halutessani tervehtiä lähietäisyydellä :P Toivottavasti veljesi ei ole yhtä hankala (tai sinä jääräpää).