2010 might be ending with a bang, but then again, it feels like it’s been a really intensive year filled with different kinds of bangs. A year full of fantastic memories, people, experiences, decisions... There has been a great deal of sadness, but even that was marvellous. Sad moments, maybe more than the the good ones, remind us of the importance of living and being happy. I will keep all those memories in my heart.
Being playful is one of the goals for 2011.
2011 then? There’s still not much structure when it comes to my goals and dreams, but if I close my eyes and let my mind wander freely there are a whole list of things that I’d like to do:
- Travel to a new place. We have been discussing this with TT and maybe we’ll be visiting a certain European capital in April. Fingers crossed. And keep those fingers crossed even tighter for the possibility of us going to the certain neighbouring country of the certain capital to visit I, A & P. I’ll give you a hint:
Yes, Ivana. I want to come and visit YOU! ;)
- Do the summer courses I mentioned in an earlier post.
- Exercise as much as possible: because it feels so incredibly great afterwards.
- Find an internship in a company specialising in something related to my studies. The ideal would be something that combines international relations, risk analysis and languages.
- Spend lots of time with my lovely friends. It’s slightly difficult because they are spread around Europe, but if there is a will…. there will be a way :)
- Be more creative and also visit more exhibitions and other interesting events.
- Run at least one longer race.
- Talk more Polish, learn some Czech… try to finish my studies in Hungarian so that I can continue at a more advanced level in 2012. Also try to update my Russian.
- Cook /and eat/ lots of exotic food.
- Get to know some new people.
- Be happy, optimistic and positive.
Travel light, live light, spread the light, be the light.