This past weekend was strange. Nothing really happened, but I feel the need of a good rest now. I took and passed a psychology exam this morning, and now I’m just sitting here with a big cup of cappuccino, listening to the wind and planning the week ahead. As it looks now, I’ll be enjoying a week full of reading, work and exercise. Nothing new, in other words,
psychology exam. Work meeting. Work a couple of hours on assignment on normative ethics (utilitarianism).
- Tuesday: gym with Å at 8 a.m. Work in the evening. Also need to translate a chapter in Hungarian text book.
- Wednesday: running. work. Repeating Hungarian vocab + normative ethics (egoism)
- Thursday: gym with Å. work. Hungarian grammar.
- Friday: running. spoken Hungarian. Concert with some random Canadian singer + birthday party.
- Saturday: gym. Girls’ night in/out. Work on final assignment for decision theory.
- Sunday: pilates. run. Hungarian grammar. Decision theory.