In the next seven weeks, I challenge myself to the following (in no specific order):
- Exercise "properly" at least 6 times a week: 3 x running and 3 x strength training or pilates. One of these should be interval training.
- Go for a daily walk and enjoy the sunshine as much as possible.
- Run for 90 minutes straight at least once.
- Dedicate 20-30 minutes to self pampering everyday.
- Discover new cuisines: try a new recipe (from a new country each time) once a week.
- Read at least one book that makes me laugh out loud.
- Go to the swimming pool at least once.
- Avoid candy, including chocolate.
- Visit a quiet place and just be.
- Do 1000 jumps.
- Create something...
Does anyone feel like joining this challenge? Or maybe do one of your own?