Thursday 25 November 2010

Un día perfecto

After 5 hours of sleep, I wasn't exactly jumping with excitement when it was time to go outside this morning. It was (and still is) cold at 8.30 am, besides, I could hardly keep my eyes open. Now, 1 energy drink + 1 cup of coffee later, I really am looking forward to the rest of the day. This far I've enjoyed my morning coffee at the library, while reading the Economist (perfect way to start a day!), visited some book shops and sent my job application. Now I'll study for a while (or try to at least). There's also a parcel waiting for me at the post office, and after picking it up I'll have lunch with two of my oldest friends. 

But, since there is no such thing as unflawed perfection, I've also had a bit of bad luck today. Icy road plus clumsiness = accidents...

I'll answer your comments tonight. Have a nice day everybody!

No comments: